Sunday, August 11, 2013

My School year Accomplishments

This year in 9th grade I would like to accomplish a lot of things. First of all, I would really like to get great grades.Honor roll is my goal. I have always had the goal of Honor Roll and I hope this year in 9th grade I can achieve it. I would also like to make a lot of new friends. I have a ton of friends but there are people that i'm not close too that I would like to be close to. Friends are what make school fun, that's why I want to have a lot of friends. I'm not quite sure what my spiritual goal is for this school year. I always want to be closer to God. The reason I want to be closer to God is because he helps me a lot through stress and it makes me feel so much better to be closer to him. Hopefully this year he will guide me to be closer to him.
Photo by Sal Falko 

No comments:

Post a Comment