Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Battles in Julius Caesar

I did my project on the Battles in Julius Caesar. I did my project by researching the maps of the battles of Philippi. After I researched those maps I put information on the board about why the maps look the way that they did and why they took the routes that they did. I also included information about what happened at the Battles at Philippi. I learned some things from this project that I didn't learn from the book, such as when Cassius killed himself, some people thought it was because he couldn't deal with loosing the war but it was actually because he thought Tinnitus had been captured. I think this project helped me learn more about The battles in Julius Caesar and i think that everybody else's project helped me learn things about Julius Caesar and the ancient Roman times that I have never known before.

No comments:

Post a Comment