Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Modern day actors in Julius Caesar

There are a lot of actors that could replace the characters in Julius Caesar but there are a few that I think would fit best. I think Jim Carrey would play a very good Cassius just because Jim Carrey has a kind of powerful but fun type of personality in his movies and I think he would play Cassius very well. I have thought a lot about who i think could play Brutus and I think the best fit for him would be Will Ferrell because in most of Will Ferrell's movies he is powerful and laid back just how Brutus is. As for Antony, I think Jack black would be a goof fit for him because in the Jack black movies that I have watched, he always has a friend that he is loyal to just like Antony was loyal to Caesar. Last, for Caesar I think his best fit would be Al Pachino because in all of his movies, Al is very powerful and gets what he wants most of the time, but he can also be down to earth at times.                             Photos by Henry Stroud
                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment